Search This Blog

Friday, February 19, 2010

Pain, Pain go away

It has been over a month since my last entry. I feel that nothing important has happened. Now it has. My immediate supervisor who is the assistant manager and has been acting manager of the store I work at hurt herself. She tore some of the muscles from her chest bone but if she does anymore heavy lifting, those muscles will be completely torn from the bone and would require surgery to reattach them. So the rest of us are going to have to apply ourselves more while she has to take it easy on herself. I don't really have a problem with working harder. Our assistant manager, Deb, is a terrific lady and a hard worker. She's a jewel in her own right and deserves to be treated as such. It's just hard seeing someone who is not only your boss but your friend, hurting like this and not being able to offer much comfort. All I can do is be there after the shift as a friend and during the shift as the best worker I can be. She deserves that.

No comments:

Post a Comment